Tuesday 16 April 2013

BIG IS BIG: I will Hit You with New Songs.Double Click it


Bebe Up-close With His Belle At  a Concert 
 Bebe Up-close With His Belle At a Concert

By Drive Hot

 Gagamel Crew Boss; Bebe Cool has promised to release three more singles in a near future. We have not yet identified among the musicians who annoyed him,but we suspect Bobi Wine and Chameleone.  “Starting this week, I begin shooting my videos and am going shoot
two this week and  two next week, but I am going to release three more songs next week just to prove how good I can be when am annoyed,” Bebe
Cool posted on his Facebook page. Bebe Cool in the last month released Cocodiosis, a song which was produced by Renix hitting at all his music rivals. Self proclaimed ‘Big Size’ has also threatened to suffocate the Uganda music industry with new songs.


No comments:

Post a Comment