Friday 12 April 2013

How Do You Handle Stress and Pressure

      Tea Time

I'm a tea lover so I just stop breath and make a pot of tea.
 

Stress/Pressure

The best way to handle stress is to stay positive and keep calm. That way, I can think and find solutions.
 
 

Managing Stress and Pressure

Go to an open place where you can see the sky, pray to god and pay attention to only one thing for 3 to 5 minutes. Your mind will refresh and new ideas will flow in.
 

Keep Calm, Carry On

How I handle stress is by remaining calm, having a positive attitude and also ensuring that I am focused on the job.
 
 

Stress Creates Opportunities

Stress sometime creates opportunities for you to learn to handle the problems. When I feel that I am stressed, I close my eyes and imagine that God is with me. I check how much I can tolerate. I make two columns. and in the first column, I write the problem and in the second column, I think of a solution for handling the problem. I always enjoy the situation, whether it is negative or positive.
 

Handling stress

I steal away and cry. However, when I don't have the opportunity to cry, I implement breathing techniques, then I ask God for wisdom on how to handle the problem. Lastly, I exercise at the end of the day and sometimes before I start work.
 

A Better Place

I’m a music lover. I wear those earphones and ignore the world for a while. And imagine beautiful things in life. Fresh air can help, and a cup of coffee too.
 
 

Attitude

Stress is an attitude, 10% is what is given to. the other 90% is reflection of the situatio or how you handle it. 
 

Successful Outcome

•During a difficult financial period, I was able to satisfactorily negotiate repayment schedules with multiple vendors. •When the software development of our new product stalled, I coordinated the team which managed to get the schedule back on track. We were able to successfully troubleshoot the issues and solve the problems, within a very short period of time 
 

Ask for Help When I Need It

I am doing the things the best I can, and if I cannot handle it, I will ask help from my supervisor.
 

How Do You Stress and Pressure?

Stress and pressure are part of the job, and can be solved through the proper planning, hard work, innovation and concentration.
 
 

Stress and Pressure

For me, stress and pressure are a challenging part of the job because I learn a lot, like using time management, patience and prioritization. 
 
 

Meeting deadlines

Prioritize tasks according to urgency and importance.
 
 

Working under Pressure

i will analyse my work and I will plan my work load by checking the availabilty of my time compared with the work required. If there is too much work and not enough time, I will have to prioritize my work.
 

A Surefire Cure for Stress

Being prepared is probably the best stress reliever that I know of.
 
 Drive Hot
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment