Bigger Is Better: 6 Reasons To Date A Guy With A Big Nose.Drive Hot News
Here’s why you need a nasally-gifted guy.
I can’t tell you how many times I’ve said “Wow, he’s cute” to friends and gotten the response, “Yeah, but he has a big nose.” What? Isn’t that the best part?
Something about a big nose always makes me think they have a great personality — funny, strong, full of life. How could a nose not signify something? It’s the most prominent feature on your face.
Turns out, I’m not alone. From ancient Egyptian priests to nineteenth century Europeans, cultures have been noting the significance of the nose forever. Leonardo Da Vinci even believed that the nose determined the character of the whole face in his paintings. Heck, even Jenny McCarthy is totally down to date a guy with a big nose — or a bald one!
It’s time to forget your silly dealbreakers and everything you’ve heard about Pinocchio.
Why should your next boyfriend have a large nose? Oh, let us count the ways.
1. He Has More Muscle My, what a big nose you have! Well, a recent study revealed it’s so that they can support you better, my dear. Turns out, guys have bigger noses than ladies because they need more oxygen to maintain their muscle-y bods. Yep, you can thank that honker for his six-pack and killer biceps. Take all the oxygen you want, boys.
2. He’s Thought To Be Wise and Powerful What do Adrien Brody, Marlon Brando and Bradley Cooper all have in common? Well, according to Egyptian priests, had they known of these big-nosed hunks, they’d be considered incredibly intelligent. In Greek and Roman times, a big, long nose also meant power and strength. Win, win, win.
3. He Has Better Luck With Money Smack in the center of his face, the nose is the money spot — literally. According to Chinese face reading, also known as physiognomy, a person with a big nose has better luck with money. And, this large-nosed fella can expect an increase in riches as they get older.
And, it’s not just physiognomy that associates big noses with a big wallet. Experts in the UKlooked at the features of the most successful people and came up with the ideal facial model for those destined for business success: men with a Roman nose, along with wide set eyes and flared nostrils. Wealth certainly isn’t everything, but in any area of life, it certainly doesn’t hurt to be lucky.
4. He Won’t Get You Sick And during flu season, that’s pretty hard to come by. It turns out, a big schnoz protects against bacteria, allergies and infections better. According to a study from the University of Iowa, people with big noses inhale almost seven percent fewer pollutants than smaller ones. Who knew your boyfriend could be your best barrier against the sniffles?
5. He Has A Strong Sex Drive While there’s no proof that a big nose means a big package, big noses are linked to high testosterone and virility, according to research published in the journal Evolution and Human Behaviour. Manliness and a lively libido? Yes, please.
6. Because Diane Keaton Says So! And, if you’ve ever wanted to be Annie Hall, listen up. The actress says it’s what stuck out when she first met former boyfriend Al Pacino on the set of The Godfather. Keaton writes in her memoir Then Again, “I remember his killer Roman nose sitting in the middle of what remains a remarkable face. It was too bad he wasn’t available, but neither was I.” And ladies, you’ve seenPacino in the trilogy, right? DREAMBOAT.
Why do you love guys with big noses? Tell us in the comments below.